Seeking treatment for alcohol or drug addiction can be extremely daunting. Nobody says, “When I grow up I want to go to rehab”. The process of getting well after becoming a habitual user can be a long and challenging journey. Often the first obstacle is simply admitting to and completing the first step in recovery, which is to Detox in a safe and effective manner from one’s drug or drugs of choice. The goal of a luxury facility is simply to make a medical detoxification as comfortable as possible while engaging in clinically effective care. The physical layout and facility itself does not need to be a barrier to admission or completion of treatment and can be extremely nice with numerous amenities.
Evolutions Treatment Center’s Miami based inpatient Detox facility is driven by the mission of providing comfort and luxury while offering optimal evidenced based clinical and medical care. We have taken steps to increase one’s positive experience in treatment and reduce the discomfort associated with getting help.
To this extent, our inpatient detoxification includes the following:
· Full service dining from a certified gourmet chef: It’s important to eat right and build back strength in the early stages of recovery. Freshly prepared food to meet all personalized dietary needs is an essential aspect of our Detox experience.
· Private and semi private rooms: We offer semi private rooms as well as private luxury suites. Our rooms all feature imported hard wood flooring, comfortable queen pillow top mattresses, individualized flat screen TV’s, in room private bathrooms, direct call button to one of our nursing stations, and designer furnishings. Our suites have the added amenities of king pillow top mattresses, a larger flat screen TV, a separate work station and seating area, and the opportunity for in room dining service.
· Spa services: A private spa room with one of our certified masseuses to provide a calming or deep tissue massage to aid in the recovery process.
· Acupuncture: Our experienced and credentialed acupuncture physician is available for group or individual services.
· Yoga: Our certified yoga instructors are available for group or individual sessions.
· Fitness coach: Our certified trainers are available for group or individual sessions.
· Nutritional Counseling: Our licensed dietitian and Nutritionist is on hand to provide essential information on suggested diets that are optimal in recovery and those that meet individualized needs for weight loss, weight gain; or in meeting medical needs such as Diabetes, Crones, liver or other health complications.
· Art Therapy: Structured therapeutic groups that utilize art for therapeutic gains and relaxation.
· Pet assisted Therapy: Licensed therapists utilize certified animals to assist in therapeutic gains.
· Licensed and credentialed therapists, psychiatrists, nurses, and Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners: Our multi-disciplinary team is made up of highly credentialed, experienced, and licensed professionals with advanced training in both substance use and mental health disorders.
· Outdoor Courtyard: In the heart of our inpatient facility lies a designer courtyard with large living trees and plants, outdoor fans, music, and numerous lounge chairs and outdoor seating areas in which to relax and enjoy the Miami Florida weather.
· Recreational activities: We offer daily activities in our beautiful outdoor Florida courtyard.
· Full game room: We offer a full advanced game room with numerous offerings to assist in addressing the potential for boredom with sober activities.
· Library: Our warm and comfortable library offers a quiet relaxing atmosphere to read, engage in virtual reality activities, or simply recline and relax in one of our designer lounge chairs.
· Movie Theater: A full home theater with cozy seating is available for comfort and recreation.
Regardless of your specific Detox needs, Evolutions luxury and clinically advanced inpatient facility is here to meet your needs. We offer individualized care designed to meet each person’s specific needs. Evolutions mulit-disciplinary team of professionals strive to meet both medical and clinical needs without the discomfort associated with physical withdrawal from drugs or alcohol.